Board of Members
Scott began his career at North Derbyshire Chamber in 1999, providing advice and support to businesses in regards to preparing for the impending ‘millennium bug’ and supporting businesses embrace at the time, emerging internet technologies.
Scott’s earlier career was in the information and communications technology sector.
As well as heading up the Chamber’s leadership team and representing the Chamber and its Members at senior level with stakeholders and partner organisations, Scott manages various capital and revenue projects for the Chamber.
Scott represents the Chamber, its members and the wider business community on a number of key stakeholder groups including:
- D2N2 LEP Board
- LLEP Board / Executive and Business Boards
- Derbyshire Economic Partnership
- Destination Chesterfield
- Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire
- Opportunity Area Review Board in Derby
- Derby Renaissance Board
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy amongst others
Scott is married to Jo and they live in Matlock, Derbyshire.